Chapters are part of Singularity Membership. They are run by Global Ambassadors who are working together towards a wide variety of Annual Impact Goals.
There are three main roles a person can have in a Singularity Chapter:
- Chapter Member
- Global Ambassador
- Primary Global Ambassador
Chapter Members are Premium Singularity Membership holders who are located in a Chapter city. They contribute to Chapter Think Tanks and can participate in other Chapter events.
Global Ambassadors are Chapter community leaders dedicated to harnessing the powers of exponential growth to make local or global impact. The Primary Global Ambassador (PGA) has the overall responsibility for developing chapter programs and events, for ensuring that plans and assignments are carried out, and for seeing that the chapter achieves its goals!
Over the course of a year, Global Ambassadors will lead the following Chapter activities:
- Conduct community outreach and participate in member recruitment as referrers of new members
- Support Singularity Group Membership through the year by providing opportunities for members to Learn, Connect, and Act, including organizing virtual programs and events
- Share updates about the activities and impact initiatives in the designated region with the Singularity Group, contributing data and analysis as needed
- Use the broader Singularity Community to help to achieve annual impact goals and create new impact initiatives including convening advisory groups
Many of our Chapters also run local Chapter events that are open to the general public. These events provide great opportunities to connect with exceptional individuals who reside in or visit a particular area and have a common interest in solving humanity’s biggest problems through exponential technology. You can stay in-the-know about Chapter events by joining our Global Community.